HOMEOWNERS: Selling Your Home in the 2018 Seller’s Market?
When interviewing prospective Listing Agents, Only speak with agents who’ve earned and utilize, Certifications and Designations from the National Association of Realtors. This means they’ve spent time and money investing in themselves, to provide additional information, skills and resources, to be more valuable to you. If an agent doesn’t invest in themselves, they’re certainly not going to invest in you. Click for your pro: 5 STAR Client Reviews
Any agent can list and sell a house, but there’s also a-lot that Can Go Wrong, costing you time and money! There’s a tremendous amount of planning required to create the successful marketing campaign that’ll yield your ‘Highest Sale Price with Least Days On the Market;’ this means less showings with minimal inconvenience to you and your family.
Contact: 2017 #1 Top Producer Bill Bodouva, Jr. – REBAC’s ‘Hall of Fame’ Accredited Seller’s Specialist, SRS and Internet Marketing Professional, ePRO with over 900 + Real Estate Websites, for Maximum Exposure, Guaranteeing Your Highest Sale Price, with Least Days On the Market, DOM.
The Takeaway: the hard-earned letters after my name, plus 3 decades of experience tells you that I have more to offer than all others. Google these letters to see if their specializations will benefit you.
Email: Bill Bodouva Jr – ABR BPOR CIPS CLHMS ePRO RSPS SFR SRES SRS
National Association of Realtors, Hall of Fame Realtor Bill Bodouva, monitors the milestones of your transaction. With 34 years of experience as a project manager, he skillfully avoids issues by trimming the sails when necessary. Your Sale and Purchase transactions will run concurrently, and close on the same day; Bill schedules and coordinates all parties for both transactions.
DESIGNATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR
- Broker Price Opinion Resource, BPOR
- Certified International Property Specialist, CIPS
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, CLHMS
- Internet E-Marketing Specialist, ePRO
- Designated National Relocation Specialist, Global Luxury
- Certified International Relocation Specialist, CARTUS – SIRVA
- Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, RETC
- Resort Second Property Specialist, RSPS
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource, SFR
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist, SRES
- Seller’s Representative Specialist, SRS
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and GLOBAL LUXURY
- The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing – Million Dollar Guild
- The National Association of REALTORS – NAR
- The Real Estate Buyer’s Agency Council – REBAC
- Real Estate Business Institute – REBI
- Certified International Property Specialist Group – CIPS
- The Long Island Board of REALTORS – LIBOR
- The Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, NY – MLSLI
- New York State Association of Realtors NYSAR
- Manhasset Port Washington Real Estate Board – MP Network
- The Asian Real Estate Association of America – AREAA
- 2017 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
- 2017 Top Producer Listing & Buyer’s Broker, CBRB Long Island & Queens NY
- 2017 REBAC “Hall of Fame” Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR
- 2017 Top Producer Award International Relocation Buyer Representative ABR
- 2016 Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Award
- 2016 Award for the Highest Historical Land Sale on Long Island, NY.
William “Bill” Bodouva, Jr. as an experienced businessman with a clear understanding of the real estate industry; he knows exactly how to achieve your goals. Home Buyer or Homeowner, Bill will negotiate the Highest Sale Price with Least Days on the Market for his Listing/Seller Clients, and the Lowest Purchase Price and Best Terms for his Buyer Clients. Bill establishes your timeline and monitors the milestones of your single or dual transactions; “Bill flawlessly Coordinates Simultaneous, Sell then Buy Transactions.”